I got this idea from a friend on Facebook but I’ve added what I’d like to do in 2013, Thank you for the idea, my friend.
Ten things I did in 2012:
- Passed Word Specialist 2007.
- Passed Excel Specialist 2007.
- Passed PowerPoint Specialist 2007.
- Created a blog.
- Passed Better Blogging with CTJT, with a Merit.
- Watched my daughter leave home.
- Was finally discharged from Breast Clinic.
- Finished Chemotherapy for the second time.
- Had tumour in mouth removed, plus five other operations.
- Survived CANCER again.
Ten Things I’d like to do in 3013:
- Make new Friends.
- Support others.
- Complete Teaching Assistant NVQ3.
- Complete and pass Proof Editing Course.
- Get a new job.
- Have a good relationship with my daughter.
- Pay off some debts.
- Have my mouth reconstruction finished, and have a full set of teeth implanted.
- Eat a meal without worrying if I can eat what’s on the menu.
- Survive Cancer another year.
What would you put on your list?