My Mother had breast cancer in 1981 and lost her fight 11th November 1985 four years later.
My father had secondary bone cancer in December 1999 and lost his battle six weeks later. The primary site was never looked for because when he was diagnosed he was already terminal.
My grandfather on my mother’s side had prostrate cancer and I lost him in 2009.
- I had breast cancer in chemotherapy, double lumpectomy, removal of lymph glands left side, radiotherapy and Tamoxifen in 1999/2000.
- Breast reduction to even up breasts after shrinkage from radiotherapy in 2006
- Genetics testing BRACA2+ in 2008
- Double mastectomy and reconstruction from stomach (DIEP Bilateral prophylactic with Tram flap) – (preventative surgery) in 2009
- Nipple Reconstruction in 2010.
- Nipple Tattoos in 2011-2012.
- Oophorectomy – Ovaries removed in – (preventative surgery) in 2010
- Full Hysterectomy on finding extensive pre-cancerous cells in my womb in 2010.
- Chondroblastic Osteosarcoma of the left Maxilla in 2011 – read about this in my posts.
- 2012 – Five operations for the Osteosarcoma – Still undergoing reconstruction work to my mouth.
- Clostridium difficile (C diff) – 2012
- MRSA twice – 2012
- Shingles – 2012
You can follow me: @HelenCripps63 or