- 1/2 tsp Sugar.
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce.
- 2 tsp Rice Wine.
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornflour.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil.
- Approx 400g Beef Steak (thinly sliced and tenderized with a meat hammer).
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 1 Onion (Peeled and diced).
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Peeled and chopped finely).
- Thumb sized piece of Ginger (Peeled and finely chopped).
- 1 tsp Dried Coriander Leaf.
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornflour mixed in cold water.
- 1 Small head Broccoli chopped up small.
- 2 Different coloured Peppers chopped up small.
- 1/2 ltr Beef Stock.
- 1 tbsp Black Bean Sauce or more to taste.
- Mix the beef with the marinade ingredients and leave for at least 2 hrs.
- In a wok fry the Onion, Garlic and Ginger.
- Add the beef and all marinade juices and fry lightly. As the beef is in small thin pieces this step does not take very long.
- Add the chopped vegetables and stock.
- Add Coriander, Black Bean Sauce and cornflower mix.
- Bring to the Boil then turn down and simmer for approximately 20minutes.
- Mix should now have thickened. Season to taste and serve with rice or noodles.