Instead of using Cubed beef for this I used minced meat. The addition of Broth Mix will help if there is a lack of fibre in the diet due to no teeth. This serves roughly 4.
- 500g Lean Beef Mince.
- 1 Swede, peeled and diced.
- 1 Carrot, peeled and diced.
- 1 Parsnip, peeled and diced.
- 1 Medium Onion, peeled and diced.
- 200g Mushrooms, chopped.
- 200ml Red Wine.
- 1 litre Beef Stock.
- 2 tbsp Flour.
- 100g Broth Mix (Lentils, Pearl Barley,Split Peas).
- Gently fry the onions and mince.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 hrs.
- If wished add herby dumplings.