- 1 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 2 small Chicken Breasts cut into small pieces.
- 1/2 tbsp Low Fat Spread.
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced.
- 250g Risotto Rice.
- 1/2 ltr Chicken Stock.
- 75g Soft Cream Cheese with Garlic & Herbs.
- Handful chopped fresh Chives.
- Add the oil to a large saucepan or wok.
- Add the chicken and cook until golden brown, remove from the pan.
- Melt the low fat spread then saute the onions for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir to coat with the juices.
- Add the stock, and simmer until all the stock has been absorbed.
- Add the chicken, soft cheese and fresh chives.
- Heat through until chicken in warmed and the soft cheese has melted and combined with rice stirring well.