- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Mushrooms, diced.
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 clove of garlic,peeled and finely chopped/1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 breast chicken cut into small,pieces.
- 300ml chicken stock.
- 2 tbsp cornflour and a little water.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 tsp dark soya sauce.
- 1 tsp oyster sauce.
- Heat oil in wok, then add onions and fry, until soft add the garlic.
- Add the chicken and fry till cooked.
- Add the mushrooms, cooking till softened.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Mix together the cornflour and water to make a smooth paste, add to the chicken and mushroom mix.
- Once this has been incorporated the sauce should thicken.
- Add the salt, soya and oyster sauce then serve.