Fish is one of those things that can be eaten by most. This can be made with a variety of fish or vegetables. The dark vegetables will help by adding iron to the diet.
- 200g Curly Kale, cut small.
- 100g Low-fat soft cheese.
- 2 Fillets skinless Haddock.
- 1 Large Tomato, sliced.
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated.
- Cook the Curly Kale, then drain.
- Mix with the cheese until the cheese has melted.
- Place the kale and cheese mix in an ovenproof dish.
- Place the haddock on top of the kale.
- Place sliced tomato on top of fish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20mins at 200°C or until the fish flakes easily.