The twists and turns in life can be surprising. I’ve embarked on a new venture hoping it works out.
You can visit my page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Helens-House/1529130544034275 plus I have two online shops where items can be ordered directly https://mykleeneze.co.uk/52641679 or https://www.klife.co.uk/52641679
Items can be ordered directly and postage paid then delivery can be arranged with me. If local pickup or delivery can be arranged if close to me as I don’t drive.
Today is wet and windy so these might be good items to have a look at.
With the current cold weather it is important to find ways to keep warm. Some of the things I do to keep the winter chills at bay without running up an enormous electric bill are:
- The use of layers of clothing its actually easier to keep heat in using layers rather than thick clothing.
- Wearing fingerless gloves so I can still type etc.
- Believable or not if I’m really cold I’ll even put a hat on. A person loses most of their warmth through their head.
- Hot meals, casseroles, stews and soup.
- Make sure all doors are kept shut to keep the heat in.
- Use a tumble drier which helps circulating the warm air in the kitchen even if the tumble has an extractor taking away much of the air you will still get some warmth coming from the machine.
What sort of things do you do to keep warm?